Back of the House
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Experience working with chocolate. Molding, tempering, shelf stable fillings and more.
- Must be a team player and work well in a full & busy kitchen in a small business.
- Able to make a variety of chocolate confections including, truffles, bonbons, chocolate bars, and chocolate covered fruit.
- Must have experience making chocolate for at least 2 years or more, or a formal education in making chocolate.
- Willing to take on large orders for special events and create unique chocolate flavors and decorations.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Abu Dhabi
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
**Please send your most updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com**