Front of House
Al Ain and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Responsible for the securing of funds for daily restaurant transactions; depositing funds and balancing accounts and adhering to accounting practice for money handling.
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Duties and responsibilities
• Receive payments in the authorized form: cash and/or credit, and debit card.
• Responsible to reporting to his/her Manager when an error is unwillingly made (the wrong, amount, product type, etc.), which requires authorization to void an invoice issued by the system.
• Accurately carry out date entry of the operation to keep from voiding any printed transactions, invoices and/or receipt of sale due to any data correction or inconsistencies.
• Ensure correct calculation of the daily cashier’s report and look after the sales reports content, reconcile against the cash, credit card and deposit slip sales. Ensuring that no difference is identified.
• Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators or cash registers.
• Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records at all times.
• Ensure a balance of the register at the end of the shift or working period.
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
• Respond, handle, record, and solve promptly to customer inquiries and customer complaints. Perform Customer verifications.
• Follow up on customer interactions.
• Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
• Maintain customer databases.
• Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.