Back of House
January 7, 2019
United Arab Emirates
To serve and assist in supervising food service personnel, with food production tasks as needed and assure that quality and cost standards are consistently attained.
Duties and responsibilities
• Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling
• Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting,
• Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
• Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
• Knowledge of all basic cooking methods including preparation of stocks, sauces, cold sauces and as well
as all preparation of meats, vegetables and fruits.
• Ability to physically self-demonstrate culinary techniques of plate presentation.
• Responsible for serving food with consistent quality following company’s quality standard.
• Seasons and cooks food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
Education: High school or equivalent education preferred.
Experience Required: Minimum one year serving experience required.
NOTE: Applicants may also send their CVs to email@example.com