Back of House
January 7, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Coordinates activities of and directs indoctrination and training of Chefs; Cooks and other kitchen workers engaged in preparing and cooking foods in hotels or restaurants to ensure an efficient and profitable food service.
Duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for the supervision and coordination of activities of cooks and workers engaged in food
• Observes workers and work procedures to ensure compliance with established standards.
• Evaluates and solves procedural problems to ensure safe and efficient operations.
• Inspects supplies, equipment and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
• Determines production schedules and worker-time requirements to ensure timely delivery of services.
• Estimates amounts and costs and requisitions supplies and equipment to ensure efficient operation.
• Records production and operational data on specified forms.
• Monitors sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
• Instruct all staff in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
• To ensure all menus are constantly updated, paying special attention to seasonal availability.
• To handle all manpower requirements with regards to hiring and recruitment.
Education: Masters in culinary art’s
Experience Required: Minimum of ten years experience required in the same post.
NOTE: Applicants may also send their CVs to email@example.com