Back of the House
Do you have a passion for chocolate? Does the thought of utilizing your culinary skills in a creative environment appeal to you? If so, the position of Head Chocolatier may be the perfect job for you! Join the team where your hard work and dedication to exceptional service will be appreciated and recognized!
As the Head Chocolatier you will be responsible for:
- Being responsible for product lines that support the business.
- Supervising the daily planning and preparations necessary to meet production needs.
- Moving the business and its products forward to be competitive in its market niche which is
hand-crafted premium chocolate products for retail directly to the end customer.
- Managing food and labor cost and driving new product development.
- Being responsible for the development, production staff, new product development, production processes and growth, HACCP, equipment sourcing, and inventory control.
- Ensuring quality and consistency standards are met throughout manufacturing process.
- Being a brand ambassador and professional representative to all audiences.
- Partnering with the sales team to ensure high-quality training standards are being used for new and existing customers aligned with the client’s expectations.
- 5 years of practical experience in leadership role in production kitchen management.
- Culinary degree or equivalent apprenticeship program completed in Chocolate/Confectionary Arts. Master Chocolatier designation is preferred.
- Ability to understand and positively affect P&L statements for multiple outlets.
- Ability to coordinate multiple internal transfers of product and cost. Involved in continuing
education in the Chocolate/Confectionary Arts.
**PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED CV AND IMPRESSIVE PORTFOLIO TO CAREER@GLEEHOSPITALITY.COM OR HR_ASST@GLEEHOSPITALITY.COM**