Dubai based - will be required to visit projects in KSA once every month
To plan, direct and coordinate the operations of an organization. The general operations manager is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Store Operations Procedures -Create, input and make sure that standard operational procedures are being followed.
- Systems-Coordinate and make sure that POS, LPO systems are being used in a proper way.
- Attendance -Monitor, approve and control staff attendance.
- Create and monitor monthly forecast.
- Cost Control -Analysis and optimization of F&B cost
- F&B Marketing- Participation and input towards F&B Marketing activities.
- Sales- Monitor sales and create strategies to increase foot-fall and sales.
- Maintenance- Coordinate preventive maintenance.
- HACCP-Monthly HACCP full audits, make sure that all staff are following basic food hygiene standards on regular bases.
- Visits the site to ensure that the outlets are operating smoothly.
- CAPEX & OPEX -Control, monitor, budget and approve capex and opex.
- Owner – Staff Relation- Communicate with owners and be the bridge between staff and business owner.
- Competitors Analysis -Timely analysis of Food & Beverage Prices in relation to competition.
- Budgets -Create annual operational budgets and make sure that budgets are achieved.
- Operations Training-Manuals and trainings for all FOH and BOH staff.
- Evaluation- Evaluate and motivate staff, in terms of recognition, promotion, salary increase, warning letter, firing, etc.
- Personnel selection- Analysis of manning, coordinate interviews and selection of the best candidate.
- Reports-Monthly reports to be generated, about, food cost, staff updates, sales mix, product mix, P&L control and analysis.