Back of the House
Dubai Mall, Dubai UAE
The Kitchen in Charge is responsible for the daily operations of the outlet.
Essential Job Functions:
- Measures and mix ingredients for frozen desserts, according to recipes.
- Create weekly schedules for the staff.
- Keep track of inventory and place orders as needed.
- Train employees on proper sanitation and cleaning procedures. This includes food handling as
well as opening/closing techniques.
- Train employees on the use of the cash register and how to accept each form of payment.
- Responsible for counting the cash registers at the end of the night and should also train a few employees on the
procedure for shift she/he is not working.
- Verify all employee time sheets at the end of the week.
- Responsible for making the product.
- Visual acuity to determine accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of work assigned and
determine safety of workplace surroundings (kitchen, storage, guests etc).Qualifications Requirements:
- Previous experience in customer service and food service preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar concept is an advantage.
- Supervisory role for 2-3 years minimum.
**PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED CV AND IMPRESSIVE PORTFOLIO TO CAREER@GLEEHOSPITALITY.COM OR HR_ASST@GLEEHOSPITALITY.COM