Front of the House
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients. Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education: Bachelor or High School Degree.
Experience Required: Minimum 3 years of experience required in relevant post.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the company’s standards.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the industry, Employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property.
- Upon employment, all Employees are required to fully comply with company’s rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the facilities. Employees who violate organization’s rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action that may lead to termination of employment.
- Respond quickly and properly in any emergency situation.
- The ability to perform other tasks or project as assigned by the Management.
- Physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting is required to file throughout the work week.
- Ability to walk, stand, and continuously perform essential functions for an extended period of time.
- The ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, and walking.
**Interested applicants, may also send their CVs to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org**